I've recently come to the conclusion that over the past year or so, our "believeability" (that's what I'm calling it) has dropped significantly. Let me explain (watch out, these tend to get lengthy)! As you may recall, this past Spring we were on again off again buying a house. One week it was "YES" we're buying a house & then before you knew it - "NO" we're not! Yes, no, yes, no - people weren't sure what to believe!
Well, I'm sad to say that we're at it again! A little over a week ago I posted that Jacob had lost his job - which was true, just for the record! However, last week his boss called & offered him his job back, just under different terms than before. Therefore, Jacob once again has a job. When people ask us about it, our rehearsed answer is this: "We're grateful to have a job that pays the bills." Those of you that know us well may have a little better idea of what we mean. So, as I mentioned in that "job-loss" post, we actually WILL NOT be starting a business... YET, but the website is still up if you want to look at pictures!
In the future, it may be wise to wait a week or so just to see if our "believeability" is really believable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment