Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wall Worthy

For years we've been trying to get a good family picture with Jacob's family. They usually consist of one or more persons running to the picture after setting the camera timer, 5 kids - each of which is looking in a totally different direction than the others, someone not ready, someone with their eyes closed & the list goes on & on! You always see great pictures of other families, but somehow yours never turn out that way!

Well, times have changed & we were able to get some "Wall Worthy" family pictures this summer. We had them done as a gift for Karen's birthday & we even did the matchy-matchy thing! I've been wanting to get nice family pictures taken with our own little family, but it's hard to find a good deal that you don't need a small loan to pay for! We found a good deal with PhotoBooth Photography in Utah. We think they turned out SUPER GREAT! Here are some of our very favorites - some of which will soon be hanging on the wall!






                                                  
We like this one because it is real life!



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very cute. You all look great in these photos, and I love the colors. I hope all is well! We miss you guys.

kim edvarchuk said...

I love the pictures. You guys look great!!!