Over the past few days we have been priviliged to have these items shared with us, so we would like to share them with you!
Introducing Mrs. Hughes - this is the laughing part. Jacob's mom got this in an email and showed it to us, and it gave us a good laugh. Everyone needs a good laugh and this will do it (at least for us it did)! There are other Mrs. Hughes videos on YouTube, and I'm sure they are funny too. I just searched Mrs. Hughes or Mrs. Hughes Comedian and some came up. We hope those who watch this laugh like we did!
We were also informed of several cool websites - this is the tip part! (and these are cared about more by me than by Jacob!) The first one is a site called TipNut, and it has like a zillion cool tips, ideas, projects, crafts, etc, etc. I haven't really had the chance to check out too much, but what I have looked at is pretty stinkin' cool! (I think Deidra will especially like this one!) You can even sign up to get a new tip emailed to you each day... which of course I did! Some may not apply, or may not be quite as cool as others, but check it out anyway! I found some cool stuff to try, on which I will report later.
The last site was emailed to me by Jacob's sister and I checked it out a little and liked it. It's called The Idea Door, and it's kind of church oriented, but not church based. It has links to other sites, and also ideas and things for FHE, holidays and such. I had been thinking about getting The Phantom Ghost started up here, and I just happened to check out the holiday ideas on this site and voila! there it was! Perfect! We hope someone can find these things useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the tips Anna! I'm a sucker for finding cheaper ways to do things...shocking, right?:)
And I'm going to introduce my mom to Mrs. Hughes...I'm pretty sure she'll end up ROFL.
Post a Comment