Here are some nifty pie charts that show the results of our "Newman Debates."
Looks like it came out to a draw! Although, we may be doing some fry sauce taste tests with some of you, and I'm positive that if you voted for Miracle Whip, you'll sway to the Mayo side. Not everything tastes better with the tangy zip of MW!!!
Here's the list of our chosen sides:
JACOB: Fry sauce w/ Miracle Whip (yuk!); Grilled cheese & honey; Golden brown toast (with hints of darkness!), Car in gear w/E-brake off.
ANNA: Fry sauce w/ Mayo; Grilled cheese in tomato soup; Light brown toast (more like warm bread I've heard); Car in neutral w/ E-brake on (every time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys! Just found your blog! I have never heard of grilled cheese and honey in my life! That's pretty sick.
Post a Comment