Appearing for 1 night only it's... Carrie Underwood!!!
(No autographs please!)
And here are some other pics that we've taken recently.
PS - I had a cool slideshow going, but I spent an hour trying to figure out how to get it on here and that is way too long for me! And sorry that all the pictures are strung out in this long line - I also couldn't figure out how to move them or get them closer together! Not a good day for technology! (If you know how I can do these things... PLEASE tell me!)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for posting the pictures! She is so cute! The costume worked out fabulously...she looks just like Carrie! My favorite of the other pictures is her laying in the leaves, hands on her face, with a unique Ava look. Love it! We miss you three.
Post a Comment