Over the years, Husband and I have found a few things that we consistenly disagree on and debate over each time they come up. These are just friendly disagreements - no need to worry! But we decided to take these debate items to the polls and see what others think. The list of debate items will be generically created so as not to sway anyone to a particular side, therefore the options will not be assigned to either party until the results are in. Please vote and stay tuned for the results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are very hard questions...and maybe they are unanswerable.
Although I voted, I must tell you my real answers, for which there were no options:
1)I can't tell a difference
2)Neither. Tomato soup is gross and I've never tried honey, but it just sounds weird :)
3)I've done both, and still do both (depends on if I'm on a hill, etc.)
4)Toast is toast unless it's charcoal...but in most cases, I like things as far away from burnt (but still safely cooked) as possible.
Enjoyed the quiz, even though I might've failed!
Haha.. Daron and I are much the same I would have to agree with Daron on #s 2 & 3. But Mayo is definitely the best and toast must be darker. That was fun!
Post a Comment