This is my absolute, #1 on the list, FAVORITE holiday! I love the spirit of patriotism that rolls in right around July 1st, that you can find just about anywhere. I love seeing flags lining the streets of little towns (like Firth!), and watching fireworks set to patriotic songs that always seem to make me a little misty! I love this time of year, and I LOVE this country... recession and all! I am grateful to have the opportunity to live here, and more grateful for the people that make it possible for us to live here and to live free. I'm grateful to those that came before us that built this great nation, and only hope that I can do my part to help keep it great.
Here's an awesome song that came out last year. Check it out... it's a good one!
And what 4th of July wouldn't be complete without a little Lee Greenwood! (I've loved this song since we sang it in Elementary School!)
GOD BLESS THE USA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment