Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Reminiscing
Yesterday I got out the CD and video library of our wedding (almost 5 years ago!). I was actually looking for a picture of my wedding dress, but who can actually scan through wedding photos for 1 specific picture without stopping to look at all the others in the process?! So, after CD's of pictures on the computer, slide shows, and DVD's, I recalled 1 thing that I absolutely LOVED about our wedding. OK, there are really 3 things that I LOVE, but this one is top on the list... right after #'s 1 and 2: HUSBAND & TEMPLE (they are tied for 1st really)! That thing is our wedding cake! It is/was absolutely, unequivocally THE best, and most beautiful cake ever made by a person's two hands! And thanks to my best friend Lori, that cake made it to our wedding - hand made, designed and decorated by her (and a little help from her mom "The Cake Lady!") Here's a picture, and please disregard the church chairs in the background! I have better pictures, but unfortunately none of them are formatted for the computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe how young you guys look in that picture.
Sorry for not calling you back. I didn't get your message until early Monday morning when it was too early to call. Then, I forgot about it. Then my phone died. And then I've just not done it and figure we'll see you Saturday! We're excited!
I was one of the lucky ones to see the awsome cake in person..Do you remember Ainsley asking Jacob to dance with her?
Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so sad we weren't able to make it to the anniversary party. Darn snow!:( You will have to let me know how it went!
Post a Comment