6" of snow that is! Those inches came overnight, and that added to what we already had in the yard from last week equals about 1 foot! (I knew I'd need those college math courses for something!) I'm sure this probably isn't a lot compared to other places, but it's quite enough for me! Oh yeah, and did we mention that they don't really plow the roads in rural Idaho?! They get plowed eventually, but not by the county. It's a nice farmer down the street with a big-a tractor! It's still snowing and blowing here and is forcasted to do so for the rest of the week! Sounds like the makings of getting snowed in if you ask me! We're already losing communication with the outside world... our phone has tons of static and you can't hear anyone on the other end! It's like some eerie movie!
It is nice, however, to have such a wonderful landlord and neighbors! This morning after 45 minutes of shoveling, I had barely cleared the driveway enough to get the car out, and then Wilford came over with his John Deere and plowed the rest in like 5minutes! And later, after it had snowed some more, another neighbor came with his JD and plowed it again! Neighbors are awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment