Guess what I got for Christmas?! Our blog will now be complete with pictures of our own taking! Thanks to husband for making this possible with the Black Friday deal of the century from Office Max... A Nikon Coolpix digital camera that came with an Epson printer when purchased! Pretty sweet deal! Only problem is... the bargain shopper in me is never going to live this down! Check out our sneak previews!

Future Fashion Designer

Can you say... ready for winter?!

"Snow Snack" anyone?
4 comments:
Guess what?! I got a new camera also from a great hubby and kids. Ava is getting so big!! Looking forward to seeing more pics.
Wahoo! Now you just have to keep track of cables, cords, batteries and memory cards. Those (in any combination) are my problem and why I have a mostly picture-less blog. Way to go, Jake!
We also got a new camera for Christmas which Lisa has been over-zealous with, just like you!
Ava is cute and so photogenic! I think she should be in commercials.
We're counting on you to hook that up for us Daron!
Post a Comment