Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!

After a long Fantasy Football season of good, bad and even worse weeks of play... team Stuff-N-Puff comes out on top! League champions! We started out on top, but after several weeks, kept losing and falling in the league standings. But 1 win a few weeks ago allowed us to barely clinch a playoff spot, and we rose to the occasion... and back to #1! Woo Hoo!

Thanks to all the little guys that made us some good trades (Peyton Manning) and willingly handed over their good players (Maurice Jones-Drew). We'll never forget you!

2 comments:

chartie said...

As league commissioner, I'm still contemplating sanctions for the Jones-Drew debacle (I don't quite want to use the term "cheating" . . . OK, maybe I do), but congratulations nonetheless.

Anna said...

Come on commish... Marion Barber was injured, we had to take drastic measures!