(The wig was the one I wore to be Miss Kay for Halloween!)
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Makeovers
Our family likes to watch AFV (that's America's Funniest Videos for those that don't know). This little scene was sparked by a video challenge they did where kids gave their Dads a makeover & sent in the videos. Our girls thought it was more than hilarious & didn't want their Dad to be left out of the fun! We didn't send in a video, & who knows what would happen to me if I put them on Facebook, but blog posting is just as good & I can't resist. This must be documented for future generations! Just FYI: Only the world's COOLEST Dads would participate in crazy things like this!
And of course the deal was that if they got to give him a makeover, they had to get one in return!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment