Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grandma Treats

Every year, if Grandma feels up to it, she makes & sends out lots of yummy treats to all the grand kids. Our Grandma treats came in the mail yesterday & after a fairly crappy day, they were a welcome sight when we finally took a few minutes to open them! We always look forward to that package from Grandma Newman, because we know that it is always filled with something delicious & delectable & we are NEVER disappointed. This year was no exception!

How cute are these?!
I've blogged about Grandma's treats before... see here for further info! This year was an especially nice surprise to have these treat come in the mail, because Grandma has been undergoing some chemo treatments & isn't always feeling good. We probably all thought that Grandma would be taking a break from treat-making this year! And what fun & cute things to find in the package! I was highly tempted to tell the girls that Grandma made 1 Santa for them to share & the other one was for us, just because I wanted one all to myself! Here's a picture of Grandma from last year. Sadly, I don't have a more recent one. And if you need me, I'll be delving into those "Grandma treats!"

No comments: