The other day I noticed that a couple of our picture frames were in need of updated pictures so I got the great idea of setting up a little photo shoot to take care of that. I couldn't find much in the way of cute props, but I got the girls dressed, did their hair & we were ready. Cooperation from one child was no big deal, but the other one... well, that was a different story! See for yourself!
IT'S A GOOD THING THEY ARE CUTE!!! We did get a few that were decent, just not frame-worthy!
Boogers & tears... now that's real life!!!
3 comments:
Cute cute girls. They are both growning so fast! We sure do miss you guys. By the way, whenever we try for a photo shoot, we never get any cooperation and we only have one! Your pictures turned out cute. Hope all is well :)
Anna, they are just so cute! Those are priceless memories!! I think they're frame worthy! Your blog is just awesome! Hope you have a great time with your dad this week!
Ava is so big!!! I suppose Brayden is too, but I see him everyday so I just don't notice! :) Cute, cute girls!
Post a Comment