Monday, February 28, 2011

High Scorer

If you've ever played Cabela's Big Game Hunter you know that it has a "shooting gallery" where you can shoot different animals & earn high scores. (If you haven't played... now you know!) For the last couple of months, Jacob & I have created a new pasttime for ourselves that involves desperately trying to beat each others high scores. We even started a list to keep track so 1 person could not claim another's high score! I have been gaining increasingly more of the high scores, and finally, today at this very moment I'm documenting with a blog post that I now own every high score in the Cabela's Big Game Hunter shooting gallery! This is a significant achievement for me given Jacob's gun-skill history & I'm documenting it because it will probably change when he comes home from work! :) Jacob will claim that I am only beating the high scores because I have all day to sit home & play the game. I'm refuting that this is NOT true. Besides, how is that even possible with a 5 & a 1-year-old!

Next step: winning the Newman Family Thanksgiving Day Turkey Shoot!!! Watch out!!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I am very disappointed in Jake. I really hope that he gets his act together and takes you down Anna. Pretty rude to hurt Jake's manliness like that especially with his life nearing the end because he is getting so old. (J/K) Happy Birthday Jake. We miss you guys.