What do you get when you cross a large, heavy box, a metal screw and Jacob's hand?
Answer: A 1" deep puncture wound!
Can you say ouch?! If it were me I probably would have fainted or something! I was a little unsettled just reading up on the first aid for puncture wounds!
How did this happen you ask? Well, while Jacob and a co-worker were moving one of the shipping crates, Jacob went to reposition his hand underneath the heavy box, and positioned it right over a screw that was sticking out. It stuck into his palm, just below his thumb and left a nice hole when he pulled it off. Today he says it's not too bad, doesn't hurt very much, and he can use it more. (Typical "Man" answers)
Anyway, I'm sad that it was him, but glad it wasn't me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment