So, here's where you fellow shoppers come in! So far, I haven't been able to find any bedding to buy that is the right colors. And now, since making it will probably "break the bank," I need to find something that I can just purchase instead. I'm looking for anything bed-related... A bedding set, duvet cover, comforter, sheets, etc. It's also a possibility to find something simple and then add to it to turn it into what I want; so really anything is an option. If, at any point in your shopping trips or online ramblings, you come across something that could work... PLEASE give me the lowdown! (Comment or e-mail @ amsred@hotmail.com)
Click the colors to check them out, or check out the pics of things already in Ava's room for an example. (Clicking the colors will take you to a color palette page, so you'll have to find the color name on the page to see it)
ONE ENCHANTED EVENING
BALMY SEAS
CHOCOLATE SPARKLE
3 comments:
Here is the JCP coupon if you find something there. 20% off. And you can use it online, or in store. If you use it in the Store you can use on the following Monday so you don't have to shop on Sunday if you prefer. Good luck!
http://reg.jcpenneyem.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBJgX4nAlU$WKB7be7B$MUm$V-v/coupon.html?n=3
I'd suggest being patient and saving your JoAnn's 40% off coupons. Piece by piece, you could get it all and still save money.
Or keep an eye out at TJ Maxx or Ross, and you might have to just make do.
Sadly, the high price for the one fabric was with a discount! :(
Post a Comment