Friday, April 5, 2013

Emma - 3 Years!

As I mentioned in the last post - I'm behind on blogging! Emma's birthday was March 19th. We celebrated on that day with a fun visit from Grandma & Grandpa Newman & lunch @ Chick-Fil-A (Emma's choice). Then on Friday, Emma got to celebrate with a little group of friends and a fun little "Mix & Match" party! (mix & match meaning we just got out some games that we had, added an art project, some cupcakes & called it a party!) Emma was so excited to have her friends over for a party - she had a great time! Check out the pics!

Princess Walk
 

Hot Potato
 
Wand Decorating
 
Opening Presents
 


These were presents from Mom & Dad, Grandma & Grandpas & our adopted Grandma from our ward! I love it when presents get lots of use & this group definitely does! Emma is sad when her shirt from Grandpa is dirty, she reads that Dora book almost everyday, the girls play hopscotch in the living room & Rapunzel is the new tag along everywhere we go!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET EMMA!
YOU MAKE OUR FAMILY FUN!






No comments: