Sunday, March 31, 2013

Oh The Places You'll Go...

And the THINGS you will do,
When FOOD is involved
& a PARTY there too!!!

I'm about a month behind on blogging, but we celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday... did you?! Friends in the ward concocted up a fun Dr. Suess party with creative games, trivia, photo booth & popcorn bar. Evidently, Jacob is a good imitation for "The Once-ler" from the movie "The Lorax", & he was commissioned to be an act for the party! We got busy with costumes & attended as a family of mixed Dr. Suess characters!



The Once-ler & The Lorax
 

The Once-ler & his following!
 





3 comments:

Deidra said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your family on Karisa's blog. I didn't know Jake got asked to perform— I thought he just really liked being a star! ;)

Looks like such a fun party! And I can't believe how big those girlies are.

Kim said...

Haha that is hilarious! Love it!! One of Jake's proudest moments, I'm sure! ;)

Chelsea Brynn said...

you guys are the cutest!!