Saturday, April 16, 2011

Get Down With Your Bad Self

Emma is a dancer -to music, toys or any kind of jingles on the TV! If it's musical, she'll dance! Now that she can stand, dancing has become even funner! Here's a couple videos of Emma "gettin' down!"


From 2011-04-16



From 2011-04-16

And here's a picture that I just can't resist posting! Emma with flock of seagulls hair!


Just as a note... Picasa & I are not friends so I can't seem to keep my videos rotated or have them play in my blog instead of linking to them. So, this will just have to do!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie girl! I can't believe she's standing already! Wow, where does the time go?

Des said...

Too cute! Miss you guys!
How goes it on the other side of the street?? :)

Ashlee said...

I love those videos. Can't wait to see a reenactment down here when you guys come this weekend.