With our decorations box a little lacking in the Valentine department, we decided to make a lot of our own decorations & valentines this year & it turned out to be pretty fun! We spent almost every day for the 2 weeks before Valentine's Day working on some sort of fun project or decoration! This is what we turned out & where we found them:
Decorations
The squares are just V-day scrapbook paper & I have to admit that I copied this idea from a friend's house! It was cute & I had leftover paper so I couldn't resist!
I made this up with stuff I had on hand! It turned out cute!
Crayon hearts - crayon shavings melted between wax paper.
Valentines
Ava's Valentine to her super cool teacher! (from FamilyFun)
Valentine Treat Box for Grandmas & Grandpas
Felt Fortune Cookies for Dad, Grandmas & Grandpas - stuffed with our own fortunes!
Yummy frosted sugar cookies for our neighbors & friends!
Dad contributed to our homemade day with heart-shaped pancakes for dinner!
Ava
Mom
Dad!
We ended the night with our own mini golf course for FHE. We got the idea from the Family Fun magazine!
We hope everyone else had a great heart day just like we did!
1 comment:
You're the coolest mom ever!
Post a Comment