Saturday, July 17, 2010

Published

Mr. Jacob Newman is officially a published writer (with me as his editor! :) Jacob's got a thing going with a new magazine called "Gettin' Out." It is designed specifically for hunters & fishermen in Idaho, and is put out by a guy with a hunting show, Jared Scott Outdoors. Jacob will be writing a taxidermy tip for each issue, with the idea being that people can read it & even tear it out of the magazine to take along on their hunting/fishing trips & be able to know what to do with their animal in order to have it ready for the taxidermist. He is pretty excited about this & just the other day we received the 1st issue in the mail! Here are some pictures (taken by me, who is not a very good photographer!)


4 comments:

Des said...

how did he possibly do that without me? I know all the best tips for taxidermy!!

Good job Jake! That's really cool.

Deidra said...

That's great! How cool to find more ways to share the things he enjoys. If only I could read the text so I know what to do with my next prize catch! Ha! :-)

kim edvarchuk said...

Wow....thats great. If only I hunted....

Ashlee said...

That is awesome. You will have to bring it with you when you come down this weekend.