Monday, June 7, 2010

All Planned Out

The other day I had this ingenious epiphany to make a snazzy calendar & use it to schedule things for Ava & I to do during the summer. No, we don't always need to schedule things, but when you have a 4 year old @ home everyday with no preschool to break up the week there needs to be things to do & sometimes it is hard to come up with things on the spot (for me anyway)! Now, with my handy-dandy calendar & magnets I can plan things for us to do & follow through with them instead of getting side-tracked with other things (like I usually do)! Plus, it gives Ava something to look forward to which serves its own purpose as well.

Our calendar includes things like:
- Swimming Lessons             - Going to the park
- Art                                    - Playing with friends
- Going to the library            - Reading books
- Grandma's house               - Going for a walk
- FHE                                  - A picnic
Etc. etc... you get the idea!

                  

2 comments:

Anna said...

Why does my formatting never work... grrr!

Lisa said...

You are my hero:) I definitely will do that once Austin is older. Very creative!!