Yes, the baby's name will be Emma.
No, she is not here yet (only wishful thinking on my part!)
I just thought since I was making changes to the blog, I might as well make them all & not have to do it later!
The end... explanation complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! Ava & Emma! I'm still trying to come up with a name for my baby girl...not here yet either!
Well.....that's totally the sweetest name EVER! I knew Jacob liked working with me and all, but wow, to name YOUR baby after MY mother, well that's just true friendship. :)
Hey, I'm glad I found your blog! I can't believe how big Ava is, and congratulations on a new baby soon! We are still at good old Cambridge Court....not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing, ha ha! Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment