Ava also participated in the Little Buckaroo Rodeo here in Firth, and we do have pictures, but they are currently stuck on film that needs to be developed. Our digital camera must have been overworked in Yellowstone, because the lens went kaput & is getting fixed, so we had to go back to old school. So, to summarize a long explanation... those pictures will come later!
And there you have it folks... blog boredom at it finest! Seriously... where did all the love go?!
3 comments:
What a cute blog! Ava is growing up fast. She is such a cutie!
So your are sick of blogging huh...but what about if I want to see more pictures of you guys????? I know I'm not the best blogger so I can't complain. But I hope you guys are doing well. Still no baby here ...we will keep you informed!
I'm not really sick of blogging, just not getting so excited about at the moment!
Post a Comment