Oh, I knew it came with work, but the weeds in 1/2 the garden are so bad that we can't keep up with them! And we tried to get Ava to weed, but her attention span with that lasted a total of 30 seconds!!!
It sort of seems sick that I love to weed even though I deal with weeds every day at work. If you were closer, I'd come and weed your garden....its very therapeutic I think....
I get to take out all of my day's frustrations on poor innocent little plants! :)
3 comments:
Welcome to the joys of having a garden! You didn't think it came free, did you?
And isn't Ava old enough to start being slave labor yet?! ;-)
Oh, I knew it came with work, but the weeds in 1/2 the garden are so bad that we can't keep up with them! And we tried to get Ava to weed, but her attention span with that lasted a total of 30 seconds!!!
It sort of seems sick that I love to weed even though I deal with weeds every day at work. If you were closer, I'd come and weed your garden....its very therapeutic I think....
I get to take out all of my day's frustrations on poor innocent little plants! :)
Post a Comment