Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Music & Fishing

I'm combining 2 potential posts into 1 to save time for everyone!

First comes the hour of fishing that we did last night at the free kids fishing pond in Shelley. It was Ava's 2nd fishing excursion; the 1st of which ended only 5 minutes after it began when Ava had to go to the bathroom REALLY bad! We tried to get her to go in the bushes, but 2 attempts at that proved to be unsucessful! And, just to be mean, dad had to take a picture of the "potty dance" before we rushed off to the car and the nearest bathroom!

The 2nd trip proved to be slightly more sucessful with the catching of 1 fish, and a bunch of other bites that only made Jacob frustrated that he, I mean Ava, wasn't catching anything! Here's the pictures to prove she really did catch a fish... and she did reel it in (almost) all by herself!

And finally, Ava has been taking amateur piano lessons since we got the new piano, and the following is the culmination of all her efforts so far! Pretty good for a 3-year-old! We're so proud!

1 comment:

kim edvarchuk said...

I laughed out loud when I saw Ava's picture. I knew that dance well as a kid (and sometimes as an adult)!