Monday, May 18, 2009

Going Once, Going Twice... SOLD!

A piano sold to us, that is! Thanks to the ISU Music Department & The Piano Gallery, we are now the proud owners of a Kawai Digital Piano! Last week we headed ourselves to ISU for the first day of the ISU piano sale where they sell off the pianos that have been used for the music department and The Piano Gallery tosses in some others for the sale as well. We wanted to get there on the first day so we could have the best picks, just in case we decided to buy one! And... well... we did buy one! It is so awesome to finally have a piano of my very own to play! I still can't believe it!

Jacob & Ava love it too! It has a feature called "concert magic" that allows you to play any keys and it will automatically play a pre-recorded song - just like you knew what you were doing! Jacob has even been trying to learn to play a little bit, and is doing pretty good for never having played the piano! You can tell what song he is playing and that is good enough for him!

We love our new piano! Here is a picture:

3 comments:

Daron said...

Congrats on the purchase...I am jealous!

Maybe Jake and I will have to give a dueling piano concert sometime :)

kim edvarchuk said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I know that a piano is something you've wanted for awhile, and I'm happy you made the purchase. Along with Daron, I am jealous too! We'll have to come up to Firth soon so you can play for us.