FINALLY
finished planting our garden (which we started planting about a month ago!!!) Actually, we still have a couple of empty rows that we will fill with more corn in a few weeks. Then we can have corn-a-plenty all through the season! The things we have already planted are even growing - probably due to water and sunshine and not to our amateur gardening skills! We can't wait to partake of the yummy garden freshness when it is finally ready! There will, no doubt, be plenty to share! Here are some pictures of the garden, the gardeners, & a list of forthcoming veggies!Carrots Beets Cucumbers
Broccoli Cauliflower Lettuce
Corn Zucchini Pumpkins(Mini & Big)
Gourds Chives Potatoes(Red & Russet)
Tomatoes(3 kinds) Peppers(3 kinds) Onions
Cilantro Strawberries Watermelon
Cantaloupe Beans Peas
3 comments:
OK, so my cool columned list didn't post right... sorry everything runs together! Let's face it, I don't really know what I'm doing!
That's a nice lookin' garden! Idaho's not all bad, now is it?
Okay, okay... I'll say it...Idaho isn't that bad!
Post a Comment