Sunday, July 6, 2014

Blog Update Part 3 - End of School Events

Only a month later I'm finally continuing my updating! There are always plenty of events to attend at the end of the school year & with Emma getting older & beginning to participate in more things it makes for even more events to attend!

Ava
Her events included end of school year awards, 2 second grade plays & a dance recital. She was so excited for all of them for various reasons: Dance because she had been doing lots better this year & what little girl isn't excited to dress in those fun costumes; Plays because her class had been working so hard on them for a couple months before & she'd never been in a play before; Awards because she knew she'd be getting one for not missing a single day of school. Here's the pics:

Ava was a narrator in Liza Lou & a half sister in Johnny Appleseed. The class did a SUPER job & they were fun to watch!

Emma
Her end of year event was Joy School Graduation (that we unfortunately have only 1 picture of - sad face) My phone was occupied with song playing for the event & Jacob's was almost dead so we didn't get many of our own pics. Emma & 5 of her little friends (all girls) watched a video that was made for them. They sang "Let It Go" for their performance & received graduation certificates as well as yummy treats! They all did a great job, but I must say that their "Let It Go" practice the week earlier was much more animated than the actual performance - probably little girl nerves, but still cute none the less! (I tried hard to get the video on here, but it's not uploading from my phone - sad face again! If I can get it to work I'll add it later)



No comments: