This past Monday marked Ava's first day of her 2nd grade school year. Yes, I said 2nd grade! I'm not sure when she got old enough to be in 2nd grade, but I'm starting to believe all those little old ladies when they say "Oh, they grow up so fast!" Ava was excited for school to start, even though we did have a great summer full of fun things
(that post to come soon). Ava's teacher is Mrs. Johnson & she is excited to participate in the plays that this teacher does during the year.
A funny story: When we checked the teacher list, Ava got the teacher she wanted & thought it was pretty cool that every year since she started school she got the teacher that she really wanted! I had to break down & tell her my secret that I had requested teachers! It was LUCK, however, that the teachers she "wanted" just happened to be the ones I thought would be best for her!
Here's to a great year in 2nd grade!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment