If you have kids, you've probably discovered the phenomenon that they like to play with other kids' toys more than their own. We've also discovered this to be true with chores as well! When our neighbors are gone we do their farm chores ~ feeding dogs, chickens, horses (sometimes sheep), gathering eggs, watering gardens. Our girls get super excited that they get to go and do the neighbor's chores... it usually involves clapping, shouting & some jumping up & down! I'd like to note that I have NEVER received that kind of excitement when I bring up "chores!" A typical response to doing our own chores is sighs, feet-dragging, constant nagging & trying to make them sound fun, and sometimes even a little running away! Our chores are easily forgotten, while neighbor's chores are remembered every single day, both morning & night, even on the days we're not doing them! What's the big idea?! Anyway, here's some pics of Ava & Emma doing their favorite chores. At least their getting someones chores done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment