Emma's official at-home stats are: About 22 lbs. & 30 1/2 in. (2ft. 6 1/2 in) tall
She is always on the go. I think I've mentioned before that her name means "embraces everything" & we have found that to be literally true!
Emma Is Not: Emma Is:
- A lap sitter - A wall artist :(
- A book reader - A car washer
- A show watcher - A snuggler
- A carseat lover - A daredevil
Emma loves to build towers with the food cans from the pantry shelves. She loves sharing snacks with Ava & gets overly excited for treats like smoothies or "nanny" (candy). She likes to climb on things & for some reason seems to not like having her picture taken. This is why I don't have many good pics to post!
There are a lot of things that I love about Emma, but these are some of my favorites:
* I love the growly laugh she gives when she thinks she's being sneaky or has bested you at something.
* I love how she answers "no" to every question in her long, drawn-out, nasally way.
* I love how she gets close to me, then turns around and backs up to sit on my lap. It would be funny if she had a beeper!
* I love it when she says "bye" & gives a wave when we leave somewhere or even when she leaves the room
* I love how her bum waggles when she walks & waggles faster when she runs!
* I love it when she says "Ta-da-da" when she has something she wants you to see.
* I love how every animal is a "diddy" (kitty), unless it's a "puppy."
* I love the roaring laughter that erupts from girls being tickled by Dad!
This is what Emma does when you ask where her boogers are! It's a great party trick!
Emma loves to put on sunglasses, necklaces, rings or anything else that makes her pretty!
1 comment:
What a cute lil Emma girl she is! And, she can already say SO MANY words!!
Post a Comment