I've only been a mother for just over 5 years, which isn't much, but it's plenty to have learned some valuable things. And, while I'm absolutely certain that there is plenty more learning to go, I can say this... being a Mom is AWESOME, WONDERFUL, REWARDING, & any other fancy adjectives you can think of!
Emma took her first steps yesterday - a perfect Mother's Day gift! And every time I watch Ava read a book on her own, or listen to her sing songs, I pretty much just swell up like a pregnant lady with pride! ( I can say that, because I do that!) I'll concede that sometimes I'm just waiting for the day to end so that everyone can go to bed & try again the next day! But, EVERYDAY, good or bad, I have the opportunity to be a mother to these 2 BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, CHARISMATIC girls! (and any other fancy adjectives you can think of!)
My Easter girls!
Sharing cereal in the morning
Playing the piano together
No comments:
Post a Comment