Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Look-Alike Challenge

Go ahead... we dare you... take our little challenge! The goal of the challenge is to successfully identify the child in each picture (ie. Ava or Emma). Be careful... we may try to trick you! Leave your comments here or FB. We'll even announce a winner so your heart can swell with feelings of pride! :)

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

4 comments:

chartie said...

A - Emma
B - Ava
C - Ava
D - Emma
E - Emma
F - Ava
G - Emma
H - Ava

How'd I do?

Higley's said...

Before reading chartie's comment, my guesses were the same!

Lisa said...

Okay, so I thought the same thing as Chris. Except for C really looks like it could be Emma. But, the floor looks the same as in B. Therefore, I would have to stick with Ava (even though you said you tricked us...) Cute girls :)

Deidra said...

I told my guesses to Chris as he checked them against his own. Spot on. The Hartwell's are sticking with it.